CREO PARAMETRIC 3.0 (1 MONTH)
The Design Center of Heavy Mechanical Complex, is now offering the best Creo parametric 3.0 training course in Pakistan from experienced Mechanical Engineers, with the view to produce skilled workforce to meet the present and future demand of Industry.
This course aims to help product designers and engineers in developing a product design virtually. Creo is equipped with all the capabilities that are required for completing a product design, starting from sketching, modeling, validation of design, and visualize the product design.
- Engineering Students (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Mechatronics)
- Design Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer
- Automobile Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Associate Engineers
- Understanding Creo
- Parametric concepts
- Environmental settings.
- Learning how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Sketching geometry and using tools
- Creating datum planes and datum axes
- Basic Shapes
- Editing Features
- Datum Features
- Engineering Features
- Basic Shapes II
- Create and modify 2D
- Create part features
- Using: extrude, revolve, blend, hole, shell and sweep functions.
- Create parametric relationships between features and modify features Laying out
- Multiplication Features
- Comprehensive two part Design Project
- Learn advance modelling
- Generate and dimension a multi view orthographic drawing.
- drawings and creating views
- Selecting and editing geometry, features, and models
- Annotate notes and text on drawings.
- Build a 3D assembly.
- Detailing Drawing
- Assembly generation
- Basic simulation
- Conversion of 3D to 2D
- Export files to other softwares
Following to be arrange by participant at home for better learning
- A Laptop or Computer
- Creo Software for your Practice
- Basic mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
- Basic Drawing knowledge
- Number of classes per week 03
- Duration of each class 1hr 30minutes
(Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Total duration 18 hours
- Training Methodology 100 % practical
- Medium of Training English and Urdu
- Training venue DESIGN CENTER COMPUTER LAB
- Fee Rs. 15,000
- Mode of payment Cash/Online
- Certificate Students will receive certificate,
confirming attendance and training
For registration please visit training section, Design Center, HMC, Hattar Road, Taxila.
- Licensed softwares
- Fully equipped Computer lab
- Flexible and comfortable furniture
- Secure environment
Our training Participant’s package includes:
- Training material in a folder
- Soft copy of training material
- Group photograph
- Training certificate
- Comfortable spacious training venue