The major components of utility boilers generally include the following items but not limited to:-
- Super heaters.
- Profile and plate fabricated steel structure. (hot dip and spray galvanized)
- Casing and Ducts.
OUR PRODUCTION SETUP
Our main Fabrication Shop in which the power boilers are manufactured, is the biggest Fabrication Shop in the country and occupies 22,000 Sq. M. The biggest bay is 12 metres wide and has cranes ranging from 3 to 50 tons.
The special facilities created for the purpose of manufacturing boilers include the following machines which are unique facilities available in the country:
- Profile/Section cold circular saw machines (capacity: 1000 mm sectional depth)
- Beveling and parallel Flame cutting machines (capacity: 16 metre length)
- CNC gas cutting machine.
- Push bending machine for bending boiler tubes (capacity: 63.5 mm O.D.)
- Twin-head sub-merged Arc welding machine for plate Girder.
- Arc Metal spray galvanizing machine.
- Airless spray painting machine.
- Argon gas welding machines for tubes & headers.
- Pipe cutting machine.
- TIG/MIG welding machine.
- Metascope for inspection.
- Pressure testing units for coils.
- Pyrometers for stress relieving of high alloy tubes.
- AC/DC Are welding rectifiers for headers.
HMC follows strict international quality control standards and inspection of pressure parts for Utility boilers. This is done by well reputed internationally known third party inspection agencies like Lloyds Register of Shipping, American Bureau of Shipping and TUV. HMC is also qualified by The American National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel for authorization and certification of ASME code stamps for pressure piping (PP), Power Boilers (S) and Pressure Vessels covered under stamps U and U2