HMC Boilers are designed and manufactured according to international boiler codes, like ASME, TRD, and JIS etc. Design calculation and drawings are checked and approved by internationally recognized inspection authorities such as Llyods Register of Shipping, ABS etc.
HMC manufactures a wide range of boilers in different types. Some of the boilers are designed & produced in collaboration with manufacturers of world repute. Boilers of following capacities are manufactured on different
Pressures and temperatures as per customer’s requirement
|Fire tube (Packaged)||Oil or gas or dual||0.5 to 25 ton/hour|
|Water tube (Packaged)||Oil or gas or dual||6 to 40 ton/hour|
|Water tube (Site Assembled)||Oil or gas or bagasse or with any combination||30 to 200 ton/hour|
Above boilers are designed and manufactured on modern technology. Efficiency of boilers is 85 – 94% depending upon the type of boiler, fuel and accessories.
Packaged units are shop – assembled boilers and are of following features:
- No air leakage – thereby reduction in heat loss of the flue gases and increased efficiency.
- Intensified combustion to give better heat rate of furnace.
- Compact size.
Assembled as a packaged unit in our workshop.
- Made to easily transportable dimensions suiting local condition.
- Require minimum erection time
- Require minimum space for reaction.
HIGH SAFETY MEASURES
- Designed and manufactured strictly according to codes.
DRY SATURATED OR SUPERHEATED STEAM.
- Available in models providing saturated or super-heated steam.
- Equipped with adequate steam separators guarantee-ing good quality of dry steam
BOILER INSTRUMENTATION & AUTOMATION CONTROL SYSTEM
The boiler operation controlled by automatic devices has improved in economy and the number of operators can be reduced to the minimum. The operators need only to watch the instruments and gauges instead of the heavy manual work required of them before.
The boiler is equipped with automatic starting and stopping devices. By just pressing the starting button, it will come into operation according to the prescribed procedure.
Given below are different features of the instrumentation and automation system:
- Burner programming control
- Combustion control
- Water level control
- Steam pressure control
- Gas pressure regulation
AUTOMATIC PROTECTION SYSTEM
- High, and low water level protection with audio-visual alarm.
- Flame safe guard system
- Steam high pressure cut-off
- Gas Low and High pressure protection
- Gas leak-off protection
HMC ALSO PROVIDES
WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Designed and manufactured as per water analysis available at site and customer’s requirements. Offered in simplex or duplex kinds with or without filter and with chemical resin regeneration system.
Steam desecrators of different types and capacities are supplied as per requirement.
ERECTION & COMMISSIONING SERVICES
A team of experienced erectors, operators and designers provides efficient and prompt services to customers at all times.
Availability of spare parts, technical help and troubleshooting ensure a longer life and efficient performance of the boilers.