Revival of HMC
Business Cooperation Agreements signing ceremony was held on 18-06-2020 at HMC. Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa (Retd), HI(M) (Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information & Broadcasting and Chairman CPEC Authority) honored the ceremony as Chief Guest. The ceremony was also co-hosted by Pakistan Embassy in Beijing, China. Her Excellency Ms. Naghmana Alamgir Hashmi, Ambassador of Pakistan to China graced the occasion through video link. His Excellency Mr. Yao Jing, Ambassador of China to Pakistan also attended the ceremony in Taxila. Agreements were signed by Engr. Zaheer Shah Managing Director – HMC Taxila with 6 Chinese companies in the following areas.
1. Agriculture Machinery Complex
2. Establishment of Turbine Manufacturing Facility
3. Establishment of Steel Mill
4. Waste to Energy Projects
5. EPC Contracting in Hydel & Thermal Sectors
6. Electric Automobiles Manufacturing