Max Age limit : 45 Yrs
Advertisement Date: 19-12-2019
- Be play a liaison role between parents, students, CBU and the community
- Be able to update management on school matters
- Administration of HMC Schools including security, discipline and ensure smooth functioning.
- Record-keeping of schools including personal files of staff, student record and vendors
- Training, supervising, and motivating faculty including teachers and staff
- To handle affairs of academic boards and governing body
- Providing administrative support to academic team/teachers
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approvals
- Able to contribute in policy making for schools
- Any other duty assigned by Management
Qualification & Experience:
BA, B.Ed from HEC recognized university alongwith minimum 10 years relevant experience Ex – Army personnel upto the Rank of Hon. Capt. having relevant experience will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate having higher qualification shall be preferred.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last date to apply is 10th January, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Applicants will bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Salary package will be negotiable according to qualification, relevant experience and skills.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview
Please send filled application form along with attested educational and experience documents before Last Date at address mentioned below:
Heavy Mechanical Complex,
Taxila. 47080, Rawalpindi.