Max Age limit : 45 Yrs
Advertisement Date: 19-12-2019
- Overall supervision of both units i.e. Club and Mess.
- Submit Revenue Generation Report on Weekly basis.
- To ensure Quality Assurance
- Conduct daily or weekly meeting on issues related to Projects and submit report
- Ensure Purchase of material efficiently
- Able to resolve Customers/Members complaints
- To deal with Membership matters of Club
- Able to handle Online Food Delivery System
Qualification & Experience:
FA/FSc from recognized Board alongwith minimum 10 years of relevant experience. Ex-Army personnel upto the Rank of JCO having relevant experience will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate having higher qualification shall be preferred.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last date to apply is 10th January, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Applicants will bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Salary package will be negotiable according to qualification, relevant experience and skills.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview
Please send filled application form along with attested educational and experience documents before Last Date at address mentioned below:
Heavy Mechanical Complex,
Taxila. 47080, Rawalpindi.