Max Age limit : 45 Yrs
Advertisement Date: 19-12-2019
- Assist Manager Commercial.
- Act as administrator of Hospitality wing of CBU.
- Have to interact with customers & club members.
- Should be vigilant regarding food standard, costs & safety, etc.
- Must be leader in the back of house, rallying team during heavy shifts and get the job done.
- In addition to dealing with food matters; Club Manager will also be responsible for pricing and ensuring healthy work environment.
- Able to accurately communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Make and maintain duties register of staff.
- Purchase and maintain inventory
- Maintain Guest Rooms
- Making arrangements of functions as per requirement of members after attaining approval.
- Supervise and arrange functions at community center as well.
Qualification & Experience:
Graduate (14 years of education) from recognized university alongwith minimum 05 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate having higher qualification shall be preferred.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last date to apply is 10th January, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Applicants will bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Salary package will be negotiable according to qualification, relevant experience and skills.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview
Please send filled application form along with attested educational and experience documents before Last Date at address mentioned below:
Heavy Mechanical Complex,
Taxila. 47080, Rawalpindi.